Monday, February 15, 2010

The 2nd Anniversary of Badr I Disappearance

Once upon time from two years ago there was huge Egyptian vessel carrying cement that suddenly disappeared in the red sea with no truce up till this moment. This vessel was used to be called Badr I. Ghost_Ship_poster

Ironically the chief mate of Badr I Sabri Mohamed El-Batouti turned to be the cousin of captain Gamil El-Batouti of Egypt Air 990 , I think misfortune is following this poor family.

For two years now the families of the crew in Egypt have knocked all possible doors and yet no one answered their simple question : Where are our men !!??

I think after two years there is no much hope still the vessel’s disappearance like that and the neglect of our government to the whole matter make me remember it up till now. We need some answers.

For those reporters and journalists in Egypt reading this blog , please remind the people with Badr I , remind the government that we do not forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.