Friday, February 6, 2009

Breaking News : The Pirates agree to release the Blue Star

According to Reuters the Somali pirates have accepted at last the ransom and they are going to release the Blue Star ship and its crew.
I am happy to the crew and to their families, welcome home.
Anyhow I must attack the Foreign ministry for the silly statement I read yesterday that the red sea was not suffering from a piracy problem !!?? Excuse me then which sea is suffering from a piracy problem ?? The dead sea !!?? Strangely enough this statement was said in a regional security conference in Djibouti discussing this problem !!
Also I could not end this post without referring to the statements of Qaddafi in the African union Summit Nairobi. The Libyan leader praised and defended the Somali pirates for their effort to stand against “the greedy western” nations !!?? And that they defend the food of the Somali Children !!??
With my all respect is Egypt considered a Western Nation !! and if he cares about the hungry Somali children why he does not spent couple of his millions to send aid convoys to them !!??
This is the man who head the African Union now I am afraid !!
By the way I am happy that we will close the Blue Star Ship file now but what about the Badr file ?? Next year it will be its first anniversary I am afraid
Unfortunately it was a false alarm, the Pirates were greed and did not accept the ransom, check more updated news here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.