Wednesday, February 20, 2008

6 things you should do before 18 years

Dear friend Tala had tagged , oh boy I have not been tagged for a long time and thank God it is a funny interesting one well I only have to mention 6 thing you should have done before reaching 18 years old when you can vote in the elections

My 6 things list is :

  1. Bicycling : To ride your bicycle freely in the street in the afternoon , seriously I found out that adults in Egypt can't enjoy riding bicycles in the streets as they were young.
  2. Ice-Cream : To walk and in your hand an Ice Cream cone is very acceptable when you are young than when you are an adult , do not ask me why !!
  3. Fireworks : I know they are dangerous but in Eid they are so much fun ,only children and teenagers can play with them.
  4. Sports : Learn a specific sport because this will be with you forever as experience , learn any sport.
  5. Cartoons : Watch Cartoons as much as you can , do not be dull like the kids today they are 12 and hate to watch Cartoon.
  6. Pray : keep up praying during that time because it will help to building a connection between you and God ,seriously pray from your heart , because you need it

I forget to pass the tag ok here are my victims : Tarek , Lasto adri,Maged , Yazeed and Al-Azizi

Technorati Tags: ,,

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Zeinobiaa :D i loved them

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tala, thanks dear , I am happy that you chose me ,by the way I forget to pass the tag , I will do it now

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you a lot :) the job is don

    ReplyDelete
  4. more of a childish list than a teenage list, but I still like it. It would have probably worked better as a "To do before turning 13" list.

    It's still good though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.