Friday, December 1, 2006

I was born in Doha

Yes I was born in Doha and I am proud of that especially after the magnificent opening of the 17th Asian games in Doha , Qatar

A great opening

an opening that you can see in the opening of the Olympics , wonderful full of meaning

And full of respect to Qatar's simple history and culture

Full of respect of our Arabic culture

Full of respect of the Asian Culture

I can't describe how happy I am with it

So impressive

The wonderful music ,I don't know if it were made by Marcel Khalifa or not

The wonderful songs ,the Indian lady and "Light my way " with Magida El-Roumy and Jose something

The wonderful fire works , the organizing ,the dancing ,everything

It is an Arab pride

All Arabs should be proud of it

Among the things I liked in that opening is the torch

When the son of Prince Khalifa , who heads some team I believe in horse games section "I am sorry my games info is not as good as my historical info" took it and headed to the place of it by his own beautiful Arabian horse , over a staircase ,a high one with his horse ,I swear I was scared in one point that the horse would fall ,oh boy I can't describe it

I don't care if that guy over the horse ,that knight was the son of Emir or a guard but he is one hell of knight to control in his horse like that

Bravo Qatar ,Bravo

Can you please tell why we can't make such a great opening in all previous sports events held in Egypt ?

Don't tell me because of money ,as I usually hear that we spent millions on stupid fiascos called opening ceremonies that ended with President's photos here and there !!

del.icio.us tags: , , , ,
Technorati tags: , , , ,

4 comments:

  1. I like Asian culture.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure you are Aisha
    I believe you missed it ,you would enjoy it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHA!
    I went shopping for some Indian jewelry today.:) What's been happenin' in your life?:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the indian jewelry too
    well nothing much happens in my life lately :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.