Monday, July 3, 2006

"The Ship is going to sink ,Captin" The Last Prayer


Last night Mona El-Shazely aired the contents of the black box of the "El-Salaam 98" Ferry , the black box which contains the last conversations that happened on the ferry before it sunk in to the Cold Red sea abyss with it the souls of 1000 Egyptians


Terrible experience


First the captain was so confident in the first part that he will make it and the ferry will survive , then this confidence began to see the bitter reality ,he began to wait for a miracle or something to save the him and the ferry


And then the last part


Already they didn't air the whole last part ,only a part of it


One clear voice you can hear very well



The ship is going to sink Captain , The ship is going to sink Captain


These words are repeated over and over by one person I don't know who , but I guess he was under the shock of the distasteful truth


There are other voices in the back , at first you won't be able recognise what these voice were saying , but if you concentrate you can hear very well and if you know that those who were saying it knew for sure that these words were the last words they were going to say it in their lives , you won't be able to forget forever ,at least these voices I know for sure were engraved in my memory with their words .


These words were





La Ilah Ela Allah , Mohamed Rosol Allah


No God except Allah and Mohamed is the messenger of Allah





El-Shada , the fundamental base of Islam after comes Praying, Zaqa, fasting and Pilgrim . El-Shada is the words that makes you a Muslim . If you believe in their meaning then you are a Muslim . I don't know but it was hard for me to hear those voices in such a way


they were screaming in the cold water with it , as it is preferred in Islam that the Muslim ends his life with these two phrases , they know that they were going to meet God soon , I don't know but I cried , believe or not but I was shaken and angry , angry for the government that ready to forgive Mamdouh Ismail the owner of ferry as he decided to compensate the families of the victims a quarter million pound for each person !!


I know man who lost his wife and his kids in this incident , already this man used to work in KSA until he made a fortunate ,when he knew about the compensation he said that "I don't need it, already I got millions , but i lost those whom I worked hard for and made this fortunate for , the quarter million won't make them return back to me "




Technorati : , , , , , , , , , , ,

Powered by Zoundry

1 comment:

  1. Hey there i'm writing to you because i'm creating a blog with people from all around the world and I read your blog and found it very interesting. My name's Rui, i'm a portuguese journalism student, and I want to have a blog uniting people from as many countries as it gets. Each one will expose his/her country's society, culture, politics, sports, religion (...), giving an opinion whenever it's necessary and therefore i hope to create good debates around topics that really mather. I think this is one of the things the Internet was made for.
    If you may be interested please read this blog's posts: http://membershall.wordpress.com/
    If you find the idea interesting after reading it please e-mail me and you may be added in. my mail: ruirocha_@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.