Monday, February 1, 2010

The Mubarak Brothers Sing and Dance

I told you that I would post the videos and thank God I am a lady of my word :)

Ok I will be honest Alaa is much nicer than Gamal , the poor guy has no Charisma what so ever. This part is just like the above yet longer as there was a quick chitchat with Ahmed Hassan you should see

History will remember for this generation this great achievement !!

Gamal Mubarak

We know now what kind of achievements his era will be characterized with : Football victories. Now more than ever I feel that we will score the World Cup in the future !!

I really love Ahmed Hassan did you see how he reacted when that correspondent feeling too patriot with no respect to how tired he was !!?

2 comments:

  1. ايييييييييهههههههههههههههههههه
    ايه زوزو ده يا زوزو

    النبي تعوض عليا عوض الصابرين يارب

    ReplyDelete
  2. آمييييييييييييين ياااااااااااارب

    لا بجد كدة كتيييييييييييييييي
    ييييييييييييييييي

    ييييييييييييييييي
    ررررررررررررررررر

    أوووووىىىى

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.