Saturday, January 2, 2010

Do Not Distract The Public

I think I will have to re-think about what I said before about Amr Moussa. Dr. Moussa is insisting on sending mixed message on his future plans after leaving the Arab league.
He will resign from the league and will be free for public service just like Dr. Mohamed ElBaradei. I do not get it.
Then we get a respectable man like Mansour Hassan saying in Al Wafd that if there are constitution amendments he will run for presidency too !!!?? I like Mansour Hassan but I can’t imagine him as a president !!?? Anyhow what is going on !!?? I know there are rumors that President Sadat was going to choose as vice president instead of Mubarak but did not have a chance to sign the decree because of his assassination. “I read that Kamal Hassan Ali was also said to be chosen instead of Mubarak too , it seems that in either ways Sadat was going to change his vice but fate had other plans there.”
This will distract the public on whom they will give support in the next presidential elections !!
Anyhow Why did suddenly the presidency become so attractive !!?? Now they are speaking about it widely open after years of indirect hints !!?? Well ElBaradei for sure brought change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.