Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ok stop this circus now

I can’t take it anymore from the so-called Copts of abroad ,  I am so surprised with all these protests they are doing across Europe , Clergy it makes you wonder where they have been from events like the Judges crisis  and Mahalla 6 April event when South Korea  and Lebanon protested in front  of our embassies against our rotten regime !!??
With my all due respect to their concern on their community in Egypt , this time the Orthodox Church is wrong and the monks are not that innocent.
Again this is not a sectarian fight but a land fight , a common fight in the Upper Egypt , it always gets ugly and to tell you the truth the monks are so lucky that they were kidnapped only , 50 people got killed once and even more in such fights , there are no regards to religions or status here , Christians kill other Christians over land disputes in Upper Egypt ,oh yes it happens I swear.
And If you want the truth ,the whole truth and you can handle it.here it is :
The Monks “Church” nor the Arabs have no right in this land they are fighting on.
This land turned to be state property , actually it is owned by the high supreme council of antiquities ,which is headed by Zahi Hawas .
Already the Governorate of Mania followed the laws , the civil laws , which is  the basis of the civil state not the religious state , they sent an investigation committee to the disputed land to see to whom it belongs fairly
What happened up till now ??
The monks of Abu Fana monastery are putting obstacles in front of the committee , obstacles like standing as human barriers in front of the committee .
Already I do not know why the monastery would do something like this except if they know they are wrong and trespassing the state properties.
Now I want to ask a very bad question :
In the photos of those protests around the globe ; why there are representatives from the Egyptian Church in it ??
I mean these protests directly call for a foreign intervention to save the Christians in Egypt , does the Egyptian Church want this to happen ??
All those priests you see in the photos are being sent by the Orthodox Church to represent it abroad officially , they do not move without the orders of the Church and this is why I am asking and wondering.
Pope Shounda refuses to comment directly on what happened by the way , well he is not in good condition after all
I know that there was a series of unfortunate events that took place in Egypt that some like to be described as sectarian , well the last one in Fayoum can be described as sectarian despite it did not start as sectarian but a family dispute between a Muslim man and his Christian wife.
I do not know why I have the feeling that some Ex-Egyptian Christian abroad want us to be next Iraq or Lebanon, I do not know if they understand the plan of the New Middle East , I used the “ex” term because I do not think that they are Egyptian anymore

5 comments:

  1. I ran into the protest by coincidence. What one could understand from the outside by reading the banners was that muslims in egypt are evil, they do not respect the christians rights etc. A man handed me a tract and told me how horrible it was to be a christian in Egypt and in substance how the girls cannot go to church anymore without being raped (!!!!). Eventually I read the leaflet which was mostly about the coptic's human rights being abused and the egyptians being so hateful towards them (seems to me they are not the only ones in Egypt whos rights are being abused. Also, I know I don't have a very clear picture but by reading your blog for instance or discussing with egyptian friends, I really don't feel the hatefulness). Anyway, I didn't stay around but when we headed back, some guys were packing the banners back in the trucks, it made my friend smile because one of the trucks was a typical 'egyptian boss's' truck. Surely didn't make me laugh, how interesting that the same people who denounce human rights abuse, abuse them EVERY DAY with their non-legal employees !

    PS : If you're interested, I can send you the leaflets (in french), still have them right here in my handbag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you give the subject more than it deserves.Its a normal fight that can occur anywhere or at anytime.you are wasting your time talking about some ignorant people who should be eradicated from the Egyptian body.Egypt has no time to talk about these subject which has no benefit.Egypt has too much problems larger than that.About myself i hope to see a society war among Egyptians just to get a large number of murders for these ignorant people who dont deserve life.In few words,i love Egypt but i dont love Egyptian people at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Seg, who is raped ?? seriously this is not true at all
    I am so angry :( ironically next week Omar El-Sherif is going to Paris to promote his new film "Hassan and Morcus" avec Adel Emam and it is about the sectarian tensions in Egypt
    dear Seg , I am very interested in the leaflets , can u please send it to me if you have time :)

    @keepdreaming , I give it more than it deserves , sorry I feel sorry that I do not discuss it !!?
    who are those ignorant
    Egypt is nothing without Egyptians and Egyptians are nothing without Egypt

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://doctorbulldog.wordpress.com/2008/06/26/egypt-muslims-burn-down-yet-another-church/

    Hey Zannouba, check this website... Any truth??

    ReplyDelete
  5. @anonymous, as i said series of unfortunate events it was caused by some electric problem and the Church officially announced that
    Mr. Anonymous I am more angry than you about this fire because on the contrary of you I am so angry from that because I know how important and historical this church is

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.