Sunday, December 24, 2006

Bobby Gates unknown history

Robert Gates ,the new American secretary of Defense , you may know that the man comes from a great intelligence background , he was an officer in the C.I.A

Not like any officer ,he was a very active field officer , and I mean with active ,I mean the kind of Mohamed Nassim may Allah bless his soul

Another interesting fact I knew about Bobby "which is the nickname of Robert in America for example they used to call Robert Kennedy Bobby" ,as I was saying I found a very interesting fact about Bobby Gates that in the mid 1980s he came on a special mission to Cairo ,trying to convince the Egyptian regime to invade Libya

The fact is over of course his mission failed because I and other Egyptians don't recall any invasion to Libya in the mid 1980s

This fact ,forgotten one is dedicated to all those people who really so happy by the resignation of Ramsefield

Bobby is much more worst Donald ,much more dangerous ,already the man specialization was the middle East

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.