Monday, September 25, 2006

Back from exile

P.S: I wrote this post for a while and I forgot it now I am publishing because I am not in the mood to write something new

I noticed something interesting while following the news of changes in the arab world
I noticed that every arabic ex-politican or military who lives in exile from 30 years maximum is getting ready to go back to his mother land to help his people to restore their freedom and their country's lost glory .
Men who live in very expensive houses in London and Paris ,are now speaking in Al-Jazeera and Al-Arabya, attacking the current regimes who stole the fortunes of the nation ,despite the fact they were either part of these corrupted regimes or from previous more corrupted dictator regimes.
I am not speaking about Abd El-Halim Khaddam despite he is from this team nor about Abd El-Rahman El-Badini, the ex-prime minister of Yeman ,who lives in exile in Egypt from very long time ,that now it is rarely to find him speaking in a yemani accent.

When a man like Ex-minister Aziz Sadky ,a.k.a The father of industry in Egypt,speaks about democratic change in Egypt I do believe him and I believe that he wants the best to the valley of the Nile ,yet when a man like El-Badini speaks about democracy in Happy Yeman ,I don't believe him because he is the product of dictator regimes ,a person you can't judge on his political believes ,is he a nasseric or is he from the west camp!?
Same thing like Khaddam who is much more worst than Badani , the guy now thinks himself as the savior of the Syrian people after being as a bad guy for over 30 years or more !!

I won't ask if those old men were crazy or forgot to take their medication , it seems to me that they are aware carefully for they are doing and saying on TVs ,radios and newspapers, but I want to ask one question ,Do they think that People are stupid enough to forgot all what those people had to their country and to welcome and support them again??

All what we suffer from dictotarship and corruption in the present time is the product of the past of those men !!??

tags:, , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.