Sunday, September 18, 2005

It is Vista time baby



Oh boy oh boy I am so thrilled ,so happy ,I have just downloaded ,installed and used the new microsoft program built on the New OS Windows Vista ,the program is code named Max
Max is simply just like Google Sharing photos programs Hello
Yet it is another new thing
oh boy I am just imagining A windows OS on the same way oh boy ,Mac os lovers will hate it for sure
People MS is presenting a new innovation in its PDC 05 ,check Neowin ,wincustomize ,Winsupersite and JCXP, for coverage
oh boy I wonder how much the Windows Vista will cost
so the requirement of the PC that run it perfectly ,already they want it to be faster than Xp but it is hard with that GUI
already MAX uses alot of resources ,as it doesn't work on the normal Xp NTFS system but the New Winfs system ,it downloads with the new avalon 'don't ask me about them ,check those great sites above
yet it is great
I like it
it is another big jump for Microsoft
oh by the way I will take this from My dear friend Islam
and tell you that
This fall , IE 7 beta 2 will release , Office 12 beta , WMP 11 beta and Vista Side bar for windows 'oh baby yes it is coming to theatres near you '
I am so so so happy
I am a computer Geekette
oh before I forgot here are some images for Max

1 comment:

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.