Monday, September 5, 2005

I I have a voting Id , I will vote 4.......

Well I don't have a voting id but I think if I have a voting id and I go to the elections tomorrow I will choose either between
Nuwan Gomaa or Ayman Nour
The both are good ,I prefer Nuwan over Ayman
as Our favorite Dr. Ayman got many question marks around him but Nour is more dynamic than Nuwan ,I don't because of Nuwan old age or what
Ayman got an excellent program ,a real presidential program
I like what he says but I feel that he doesn't suit the chair also his wife doesn't fit the title of the first lady ,Dr Salwa fits it more with history
I don't know
here is Ayman Nour website : www.vote4nour.com
Gomaa : hezab.alwafd.com

1 comment:

  1. Good reasoning...
    If I were in Egypt, I would have said the same thing, but maybe I'm more inclined towards Nour because of his dynamic program which is also very risky because he has no experience wahtsoever and no experienced people around him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.